Private Domain.

Sunday, 16 August 2026

Blogger.

There are many short comes of using a Blogger. This Google Application has remained outdated with no change and the updates from the Google Store, if there ever was any. It becomes fairly inconvenient to Organise the articles. I'll mention few points here to express a surprising concept from Google:
The Search Tab is missing for the articles.
If there are multiple entries on a subject for a article, it is apparent to follow a User based pattern. It somehow makes the blogger look dull with the layout of the articles. The Find tool for the text from the browser can be helpful to jump to the desired article for the reader.
The Text.
There's no provision to use a text of a different colour. In other words, highlighting a content is not very user-friendly. 
Publication.
Sometimes the blogger has to refresh the blog forever to publish an article irrespective of the content which may include graphics.
Mobile Uploads.
The mobile uploads for the articles are frequently the screenshots of the image from the Folder because the upload by the Blogger is not the desired result.

I find these un-developments with the Google Blogger very surprising given that I am making maximum use of this service. I tried to understand the reason why and I was informed about the term called ' Mobile Banking '. This experience is overused by the popular Industrialists from India and is often confused with the civil rights. The contradiction exists with Google on YouTube Channel with the yellow mark for the videos from the User. The marking implies that the YouTube Channel User is educating the crowd and hence is engaged in a social service. This belief is popular with the class of minorities in India - They will always look for an excuse to support a crime in any part of the World. Thus, with the YouTube Channel the same User appears to be inefficient on the Blogger. The part of the blame rests upon the staff working for the Charity of Disney World from Google. Google ain't a product of an exclusive network from America. America is busy with more products to be careful about the developments with the Google network. Thus, there's a restriction with the achievements and perhaps is no more than the interest in my Blogger.
I believe in Geography of India without the Country Of Sri Lanka and Andaman, Nicobar Islands and also J&K. Thus, I had to raise my request on YouTube Channel to accommodate the difference from the contradiction with the business and Google.
Ain't it a shame that I have to explain my business to who? 

No comments:

Post a Comment